Sunday 27 November 2016

Weekly Wrap Up and Stacking the Shelves #48

Weekly Wrap Up...

Finally back to my 2 book week. How I have done it I do not know it's been such a busy week. The two books couldn't be more different either. The first one I finished was The Dreamer which is the first book from the Dreamland series. And the second one was The Fate Of The Tearling which is the last one in the series. Quite a heavy read and it took me some time, but I loved it!! 

 



Stacking the Shelves...


 First of all thank you so much to Corvus Publishing for my copy of Everything You Told Me. What an exciting way to start book promotion too. They had me all freaked out for a bit.


 


My cheeky little Bookdepository order arrived too. I loved the first book so much and I can't wait to read this one too find out what happens next.

 



I couldn't resist some books on kindle this week that have been either free or on for 99p, here is what I got...

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment