Tuesday 22 December 2015

My Top 10 Books of 2015

Here are my top 10 books!! They are in the order I have read them. This was pretty hard, I have read so many amazing books this year, so many different books. And of course I started my blog this year, which changed my reading habits a little too. But I enjoyed every minute of it. Here are my 10 favourite books out of the 84 I have read this year. Note some of them are a series and others just one book.

Shatter Me series 


I really enjoyed these books. They stayed with me all year round. And I always recommend this series to anyone who likes the paranormal/dystopian.


A thousand pieces of you 


This one was so very unique. I find a lot of the YA paranormal is almost the same. This how we surprised me a lot and I am looking forward to finally reading the next one.



Bad Romeo + Broken Juliet 


Never have I ever rooted for a couple as much as the one on this book. This has been a total emotional rollercoaster. I couldn't get enough!



Ugly Love 


I don't think I have ever cried as much as I have while reading this book, it broke my heard and made me binge read on her other books.



Stolen Empire Series 


Can't rave about these enough, not normally one to go for historical fiction, I am totally converted. Never a dull moment. I loved watching a shy girl becoming a strong empress. 



Alienated 


This has just been absolutely beautiful and probably my favourite book cover of 2015. 


Night Owls 


There is absolutely no doubt this book has my book boyfriend of the year. I miss him still! 


Red Queen 


This book left a massive impression and the next book is certainly my most anticipated book of 2016. Twist and turns I never saw coming. 



The Widow


Absolutely gripping all the way through, stunningly written. This book will be huge next year. So happy I got the chance to read this earlier.



The Theseus Paradox


Probably my biggest surprise of 2015 and the one I am still talking about. I hope to read much more from David in the future. 






No comments:

Post a Comment