Thursday 3 December 2015

25 Random Things About Me





I saw BibliophileBookClub do this and I just had to get involved. I think it's such a great idea, rarely do you really get to know the person behind the blog. So to start of this is a picture of my little family, my husband and my 6 year old daughter on our holiday in Turkey. But let's get started... 

1. What is your middle name?

Oh gosh, you see I was born in Poland and I grew up in Germany now living in England... its all a bit of a mess ha ha, so my middle name is a bit of an odd one that no one can pronounce :) Bozena!

2. What is your favourite drink?

Coke Zero for sure. I do like IceTea too, altho its not that big here, I will usually bring lots with me from Germany, esp IceTea Zero. Or are we talking alcoholic drinks?? lol. Now that list is a bit longer, I love a bit of prosecco or asti, absolutely love cocktails, and I like Amaretto and lemonade.

3. What is your favourite song at the moment.

Oh dear, lets bear in mind I am 33 years old... right now I just love Sorry and Love Yourself by Justin Bieber. Even my friends tease me. I cant help it, he needs to stop releasing banger after banger or I will turn into a Belieber. However I am a massive fan of Olly Murs and I always have his music with me. Here is me with Olly just last weekend :)



4. What is your favourite food?

Everything I shouldn't eat really. Esp if it has melted cheese on it I will probably eat it and cry after because I really shouldn't have ha ha.

5. What is the last thing you bought?

You will be surprised to hear that it wasn't a book, it was actually a Christmas present for my daughter.

6. Favourite Book of all times?

This is probably the hardest question on here. There is so many I love. One that has stuck with me through the years is The Green Mile, the movie is fantastic but the book is just out of this world. A much more recent one would have to be a book series, The Mortal Instruments. Amazing!

7. Favourite Color?

I don't really have one tbh, I wear a lot of black and grey, how boring is that? I do like a dark purple tho.

8. Do you have any pets?

I don't no, I have really bad allergies. If I didn't I would probably have a pug by now or a little sausage dog.

9. Favourite perfume?

For myself I have several favourites, Angel, Flowerbomb and BonBon. On men I have an absolute favourite and that is Aventus by Creed.

10. Favourite Holiday?

It can only be Christmas. My parents always come to stay and its lovely having them here. We also have two Christmas diners, one on Christmas eve cooked by my mother and one on Christmas day cooked by me.

11. Are you married?

I am indeed. This August we have celebrated our 10th anniversary while on holiday :)

12. Have you ever been out the country if so how many times?

Well this one is a bit tricky for me because this is the 3rd country I live in (Poland, Germany, England). Beside that I have been on holiday in spain, Croatia and Turkey. I drive through France, Belgium and Netherlands every time I go to Germany. I went to Italy on a school trip too. But I have never left Europe yet. This was meant to happen next year, we have  booked a holiday to Egypt, but as it stands we don't know what will happen with that.

13. Do you speak any other languages?

Yes, I am fluent in German and Polish.

14. How many siblings do you have?

None, I am an only child. I do however  have a friend that has been like my sister all my life for the past 25 years or so. And I now have a brother and two sisters in law.

15. What is your favourite store?

You mean beside the obvious bookstores? lol. I love Lush, Victorias Secret and River Island. But I just love shopping.

16. Favourite Restaurant?

For some time it was Nandos, family loves it. But now I am absolutely in love with FiveGuys. Omg if you haven't had their Burgers yet, go and have one.

17. When was last time you cried?

I had very teary eye today during my daughters dance show, so very proud.

18. Favourite Blog?

I don't have favourites as such, I just love looking at all the book blogs that I come across on twitter, but on this occasion I will say LozzasBookCorner. She has been THE best in helping me setting my own blog up, always there to answer any silly questions I may have. I just hope she wont start charging for all the advice.

http://lozzasbookcorner.blogspot.co.uk/

19. Favourite movie?

Oh I don't think I can give an answer here. I just love movies, any kind. I have much less time for them now but I do still love them. There is one movie tho that has stood out for me and that The Theory Of Everything. Brilliant movie, amazing acting.

20. Favourite TV show?

How much time have you got? I don't watch any kind of daytime tv. But in the evenings I like lots of things, the big bang theory, vampire diaries, scorpion, the walking dead, the originals, blacklist, mistresses, greys anatomy, the 100....

21. PC or Mac?

I have a PC, well laptop, but when I can help it I use my phone or ipad instead. There is some things I like to do on the PC tho.

22. What phone have you got?

IPhone 6s plus, and I have never been more happy with a phone, I have had iphones for some time, but this one is by far my favourite.

23. What is your favourite pastime?

I think you can guess that one ;)

24. Can you cook?

Well I am not fantastic, I cant come up with amazing things but I can cook. My family is still alive and well fed. I also work in a kitchen, but I don't do much of the cooking beside the basic stuff. My husband however cant cook to save his life bless him. So its my job in this house.

25. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?

Yes, both. I have 6 tattoos and 2 piercings beside my ears that is. I used to have many more piercings but I have taken lots out over the years.

That's it! Hope you enjoyed and you feel like you got to know me a little better.




No comments:

Post a Comment