Sunday 22 November 2015

Weekly Wrap up and Stacking the Shelves

Once again, I am not the fastest reader, I have managed two books again this week. 

The first one being Nirvana by J. R. Stewart, which I got of Netgalley. I really enjoyed the whole story and idea of the book, even tho I felt a little lost at times. It was all based in the future after the extinction of bees, which resulted in the extinction of a lot of other things too. 



The second book was The Widow by Fiona Barton. This is the one everyone is talking about currently. And I can totally see why, similar written to the girl on the train, this book is gripping from the start and stays with you long after you are finished. I have received this book of Ben from penguin random house and I couldn't be more grateful. 


That's it really. I haven't managed to read anything at all this weekend because Iwe took our little girl to see Disney on Ice. What an amazing experience that was, my princess had the best time and we enjoyed it too. Afterwards I went out for my friends birthday and the head still isn't feeling normal. However I have started on Friday A Court of Thornes and Roses. I have had this on my shelf for a while now and glad I can finally squeeze it in. I fear it may be the only book I will manage to finish this coming week tho. Busy busy busy. 


 Stacking the shelves...

Well there isn't much to say here. I haven't had any lovely bookmail this week and I have been a good girl and only got one book of Netgalley...


No comments:

Post a Comment